We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide us during the course of any work that we may undertake on your behalf.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
We will do our best to protect your personal data once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access by outside parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission is at your own risk.
Uses of Information
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you by post or email with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you by post or email about changes to our service.
- To carry out or process any instructions given by you to us.
We use information held about you in the following ways
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any other third parties:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.