- Six injured, including two police, in car crash
- Man dies in Omagh crash as car collides with horse
- Dozens hurt as 130 vehicles crash
- A cyclist has died following a collision with a lorry in West Dulwich on the same day as Boris Johnson launched a cycle safety initiative targetting HGVs
- Dilston car crash claims the life of teenager girl
- Freight company fined £50,000 after worker hit by falling pallets
- John Lewis to pay £40m to staff for holiday pay inaccuracy
- Eight people injured - two seriously - in seven car crash on M25
- M25 car accident kills girls
- Man dies after falling down stairs on double
- Driver training exemption set to cut costs and bureaucracy
- £7 million funding for Cumbria
- Man arrested after girl injured in hit and run
- Train crash in Norfolk leaves eight people injured
- £7.4m fined has been handed to Swinton over add-ons
- £112,000 paid to punters injured by London cycle hire scheme
- Take a less than half a minute test to see if you could claim compensation for personal injury
- Students Injury Compensation
- Road traffic accident claims made easy
- Cyclists make up a quarter of London traffic, official census finds
- Road traffic collision on B4425 near Barnsley hospitalises three women, two in critical condition at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford
- £10m payout in personal injury claim for Newcastle man
- Road crash variations 'a mystery'
Road traffic accident claims made easy
Ms T received £3,800 after someone ran into the back of her car
It was Ms T’s husband who first suggested that she claim compensation for personal injuries following a road traffic accident that left her injured and needing physiotherapy.
While waiting for someone to cross at a zebra crossing, someone shunted into the back of Ms T's car, leaving her off work with whiplash, a back injury and vertigo.
Ms T said: Solicitor made everything really easy, the paperwork was simple to fill in and it was all sorted out very quickly.
"Because all the forms were pre-printed, it took just five minutes to check the details and sign. That was it.
"Everything was done so quickly, the staff were really friendly and helpful."
Ms T received a cheque for £3,800 in compensation for her injuries.
Could you make a claim?
Have you been injured in the last three years in an accident that wasn't your fault?
Finding out if you could make a claim is simple, just take the 30-second test and find out how much you could be entitled to.No win, no fee, no fuss.