- Six injured, including two police, in car crash
- Man dies in Omagh crash as car collides with horse
- Dozens hurt as 130 vehicles crash
- A cyclist has died following a collision with a lorry in West Dulwich on the same day as Boris Johnson launched a cycle safety initiative targetting HGVs
- Dilston car crash claims the life of teenager girl
- Freight company fined £50,000 after worker hit by falling pallets
- John Lewis to pay £40m to staff for holiday pay inaccuracy
- Eight people injured - two seriously - in seven car crash on M25
- M25 car accident kills girls
- Man dies after falling down stairs on double
- Driver training exemption set to cut costs and bureaucracy
- £7 million funding for Cumbria
- Man arrested after girl injured in hit and run
- Train crash in Norfolk leaves eight people injured
- £7.4m fined has been handed to Swinton over add-ons
- £112,000 paid to punters injured by London cycle hire scheme
- Take a less than half a minute test to see if you could claim compensation for personal injury
- Students Injury Compensation
- Road traffic accident claims made easy
- Cyclists make up a quarter of London traffic, official census finds
- Road traffic collision on B4425 near Barnsley hospitalises three women, two in critical condition at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford
- £10m payout in personal injury claim for Newcastle man
- Road crash variations 'a mystery'
Dilston car crash claims the life of teenager girl
A teenage girl was killed in a horror road smash on the A695 in Dilston near Hexham, Northumberland at around 7.10pm last night
A teenage girl was killed in a horror road smash between two vehicles.
Emergency services were called to the A695 in Dilston near Hexham in Northumberland at around 7.10pm last night, Sunday, August 25, to reports of a two vehicle collision.
Several people in both vehicles were injured and despite treatment at the scene and later in hospital an 18-year-old girl later died.
The 21-year-old male driver of one of the vehicles has been arrested and is currently helping police with their enquiries.
The A695 in Dilston was closed for a number of hours.