- Six injured, including two police, in car crash
- Man dies in Omagh crash as car collides with horse
- Dozens hurt as 130 vehicles crash
- A cyclist has died following a collision with a lorry in West Dulwich on the same day as Boris Johnson launched a cycle safety initiative targetting HGVs
- Dilston car crash claims the life of teenager girl
- Freight company fined £50,000 after worker hit by falling pallets
- John Lewis to pay £40m to staff for holiday pay inaccuracy
- Eight people injured - two seriously - in seven car crash on M25
- M25 car accident kills girls
- Man dies after falling down stairs on double
- Driver training exemption set to cut costs and bureaucracy
- £7 million funding for Cumbria
- Man arrested after girl injured in hit and run
- Train crash in Norfolk leaves eight people injured
- £7.4m fined has been handed to Swinton over add-ons
- £112,000 paid to punters injured by London cycle hire scheme
- Take a less than half a minute test to see if you could claim compensation for personal injury
- Students Injury Compensation
- Road traffic accident claims made easy
- Cyclists make up a quarter of London traffic, official census finds
- Road traffic collision on B4425 near Barnsley hospitalises three women, two in critical condition at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford
- £10m payout in personal injury claim for Newcastle man
- Road crash variations 'a mystery'
Eight people injured - two seriously - in seven car crash on M25
Eight people were injured today, two of them seriously, in a seven vehicle crash on the M25 in Surrey, which closed the clockwise carriageway.
Six ambulances and four fire engines attended the scene of the crash between junctions 10 and 11 in Surrey.
Surrey Police said the clockwise carriageway is expected to remain closed “for some time” with latest reports suggesting it could be 6pm before the motorway reopens.
Police are advising drivers to avoid the area and use alternative routes if at all possible. Tailbacks in the area are around ten miles long at the moment.
In a statement Surrey police said they were: “Currently at the scene of a serious collision involving a number of vehicles on the M25 motorway.
“Officers were called to the clockwise carriageway between junctions 10 and 11 near Addlestone following reports that up to seven vehicles had been involved in the collision.
“The clockwise carriageway is currently closed and is expected to remain so for some time while the emergency services, including the air ambulance, deal with the incident.
“Two people are reported to have suffered serious injuries while six others are reported to have suffered minor injuries. Motorists are advised to avoid the area and seek alternative routes wherever possible.