- Six injured, including two police, in car crash
- Man dies in Omagh crash as car collides with horse
- Dozens hurt as 130 vehicles crash
- A cyclist has died following a collision with a lorry in West Dulwich on the same day as Boris Johnson launched a cycle safety initiative targetting HGVs
- Dilston car crash claims the life of teenager girl
- Freight company fined £50,000 after worker hit by falling pallets
- John Lewis to pay £40m to staff for holiday pay inaccuracy
- Eight people injured - two seriously - in seven car crash on M25
- M25 car accident kills girls
- Man dies after falling down stairs on double
- Driver training exemption set to cut costs and bureaucracy
- £7 million funding for Cumbria
- Man arrested after girl injured in hit and run
- Train crash in Norfolk leaves eight people injured
- £7.4m fined has been handed to Swinton over add-ons
- £112,000 paid to punters injured by London cycle hire scheme
- Take a less than half a minute test to see if you could claim compensation for personal injury
- Students Injury Compensation
- Road traffic accident claims made easy
- Cyclists make up a quarter of London traffic, official census finds
- Road traffic collision on B4425 near Barnsley hospitalises three women, two in critical condition at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford
- £10m payout in personal injury claim for Newcastle man
- Road crash variations 'a mystery'
Man arrested after girl injured in hit and run
A 26 year old man has been arrested after a girl was badly hurt in a hit-and-run crash.
The 17-year-old victim was hit by a white van in the early hours of Saturday as she walked on Anchor Lane in Farnworth, Greater Manchester.
She was taken to hospital for treatment to a bleed to the brain and a suspected fractured pelvis.
The suspect, 26, from Bolton, was held on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving and failing to stop at the scene of a collision.